10 Random Thoughts
Sometimes I have random thoughts. By sometimes, I mean most of the time. These random thoughts would seem just…kind of…sorta…crazy, if put them out there, with no context. I could Tweet them individually or write a series of Facebook status updates, but that might cause my friends to stage an intervention. I usually opt to keep them to myself, but today I felt like sharing.
I decided to list ten of these random thoughts because ten seems like the least random number that I could come up with, for a list. There are always Top 10 lists for doing things or ranking things. So a list of random thoughts with a perfectly normal number seemed about right
OK, enough chatter…on with the list!
- Almost all of time-keeping devices turned themselves back last night. Where can I get a smart microwave?
- What would happen if today, I pulled a stocking over my face, knocked on doors with a realistic toy gun in one hand, and held out a sack in the other?
- We have a mid-term election on Tuesday and the presidential campaign basically starts on Wednesday. Ugh.
- Halloween was Friday and the retail Christmas campaign basically starts now. Ugh.
- WAIT…could we really have Bush vs. Clinton for 2016? Ridiculous. Partisans, just stop before you type. We know you love your gang unconditionally, but this is REdicluous. See what I did there?
- The Indiana Hoosiers have more wins in the SEC than they do in the B1G Ten. They also beat a current SEC division leader Missouri…AT Missouri. Interesting.
- The Detroit Lions have a bye this week and I feel like *I* am getting the proper rest and healing that a Detroit Lions fan needs to get through the 2nd half of the season.
- Beer battered, chocolate dipped bacon. Self challenge, accepted.
- If you want to be a successful, wealthy screenwriter, it’s pretty obvious that you have to first write a comic book.
- If one wanted to join the CIA or NSA wouldn’t it be wise to make that known, in a blog, using a vague reference that after-the-fact people would be like “Duh, that was obvious”, but in real time is kind of coded? I mean they monitor the Internets for #keywords and I bet they’d like to know if someone wanted to help them battle #ISIS and the #Taliban to end #anti-American #terrorism.
I started late, but this year I might just go for the full Billy Dee!
Posted on November 2, 2014, in Uncategorized and tagged B1G TEN, Bacon, beer, Bush v Clinton, Chocolate, DalyDose, Detroit Lions, Election 2016, Fall Back, funny, Humor, Indiana Hoosiers, Jeff Daly, Movember, Politics, Random, Random Thoughts, SEC Football, Time Change. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.