I was thinking – 20 Random birthDALY thoughts.
Today is the kickoff of BirthDALY Weekend, 2017. On Facebook, I promised to be both silly and introspective – to ponder as much as party. Hopefully, this random list of thoughts satisfies all of my varied goals in one post. Of course, there will be more all weekend. You’ve been warned
Do you follow me on:
InstaGram @dalydosephoto and @intimidater
OK, on with the random awesomeness!
- Why is the power of negativity greater than that of positivity – evil more persuasive than good? Take the “toothbrush mustache”. Why is it more associated with negative/evil Hitler, than positive/good Charlie Chaplin?
- A lot of people say that I look really young. The only secret I can point to is a constant dose of immaturity.
- My major deal-breaker in dating is when someone has deal-breakers. Lighten up.
- If you have a tomato, some coffee, avocados and mushrooms, what do you have?
- A missing Oxford comma, and that’s OK!
- A grocery cart full of stuff that I won’t eat.
- Why is “judgement” so bad? I mean, there’s a 50% chance that I’m judging POSITIVELY. There’s guilty/not guilty in court and two sides of judgement in most situations. What you want is for no one to ever look at you negatively, nor think that the screwed up thing you are doing is screwed up.
- At the end of the day…whiskey.
- The universe can’t end, can it? Wait, but it has to end somewhere, right? If it does end, what’s on the other side and how far does that go? Repeat until you’re insane.
- If you have me OVER to your house and I notice the toilet paper is installed incorrectly, I’ll change it….every time, until it’s OVER!
- I believe you can be fit and fat, clean and untidy, civilized and a heathen. I know this to be true, because they are for me.
- I love ALL people. Well, most people. Let’s say HALF of the people. Actually, I’m only going to concede that I like any person who reads this and I’m only saying that so that I don’t piss off some psychopath. Seriously, though…YOU ARE THE BEST. Yes, YOU!
- Life is short – eat what you want. Of course, that might shorten your life even more, meaning that you should eat even more of what you want, but then…you see where this treadmill of logic is going.
- There’s no such thing as a dumb question. Correction: Asking your Spin instructor if they play “good music” is a dumb question.
- Brainstorming is great unless you’re in a “brain-clear, sunny skies” kind of mood.
- Why does no one ever say “this wine tastes like grapes”?
- I don’t take selfies…EVER! I do however have quite the growing collection of auto-biographical imagery.
- I’ve been trying to take the road less traveled, here in LA. Unfortunately, traffic is everywhere.
- I am sooooo sick and tired of people paying attention to me, for my brain. I want to be objectified for my body!
- If you don’t have anything nice to say, you better at least have a funny way of saying it!
- I know I’m supposed to be getting wiser, but really I’m just interested in getting better at getting away with telling inappropriate jokes and stories.
- Here we are at #20. The rules of showmanship say to always leave ’em wanting more. Interestingly, this advice is not advised for intimate, romantic encounters. Seriously…not a great idea.
Posted on May 19, 2017, in Dating, IntimiDATER, Just Life and tagged Birthday, DalyDose, DalyNoted, Jeff Daly, Random Thoughts. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment