All of those selfies w/ my Nokia Lumia
Ahhh, the selfie. There’s a song about them and even a new TV show that bears the name. I kinda hate most of them, but then I thought I’d take them to another level. Obviously, I’d be in them (BONUS), plus I’d use my Windows Phone as the consistent prop and I’d inject bits of awesome inspiration, into every shot.
There are 25 pictures in this collection that I did over a few weeks, recently. There were kind of a hit and I’ve been asked to put them all in one spot because my friends didn’t always see the “selfie of the day”. Now they are here in one spot. I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed making them.
All 25 images were shot on the phone and edited on the phone.
- Nokia Lumia 920 (the red one in most shots)
- Nokia Lumia 1020 (the white one in some shots)
- Fhotoroom – my workhorse editing app and also the community where I first displayed these images!
- Fantasia – another editing app I used for tone-mapping and some precise edits
- Melange – app I used for cutting and pasting (see #22 & #25)