Return of – I’ve Got Questions
I’ve been neglecting this blog, but I’ve decided to start again after some coaxing from the members of the Trader Joe’s group for Busy Mom’s that I participate in. That’s a whole other blog and story, though. Don’t worry, I’m going to be transplanting a lot of those posts over here as well.
Today, though, I’m bringing back my random thoughts. Let’s see how many I can come up with. I’ve been out of practice, but I routinely could come up with 10 random thoughts/questions. Here we go!
- Why are actors IN movies but ON TV shows?
- Candy Corn has a lot of criticisms thrown it’s way. I don’t understand the hatred that it has high fructose corn syrup, though. Wouldn’t it be weirder if it didn’t?
- Can someone with a lot of time on their hand collect the data between the rise of ADHD diagnosis in kids and compare it with the decline in recess and gym classes? I’d bet a lifetime supply of Ritalin that there’s a correlation.
- Can someone else figure out how long someone has a question in their head before they just pull their phone out to answer said question without giving the brain any bit of a workout?
- Who remembers when music lovers liked various genres? That goes back to MTV when the M stood for Music. We had commonality with each other. Now the world is compartmentalized. I blame MTV.
- Is it REALLY that difficult to remember the difference between loose (not tight) and lose (opposite of win/find)? I *still* crack up at the irony of someone calling another person a “looser”.
- What does it take for someone to bemoan labor practices in agriculture while typing those complaints on their Apple products? Again, irony that Apple gets a pass while fruit farmers are vilified.
- So if I (enter action), am I the bad guy? That’s ALWAYS a “yes”, right??? I mean, I’ve never said, “If I invite my neighbors over for dinner and give them thoughtful gifts, am I the bad guy?”
- When did we move to leasing culture? I don’t own music, movies, or even software anymore. Everything is moving towards a subscription, these days.
- Have you heard my new podcast DalyDose of Veterans Intel?? You can also search for it in Spotify, Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts, etc.