Return of – I’ve Got Questions
I’ve been neglecting this blog, but I’ve decided to start again after some coaxing from the members of the Trader Joe’s group for Busy Mom’s that I participate in. That’s a whole other blog and story, though. Don’t worry, I’m going to be transplanting a lot of those posts over here as well.
Today, though, I’m bringing back my random thoughts. Let’s see how many I can come up with. I’ve been out of practice, but I routinely could come up with 10 random thoughts/questions. Here we go!
- Why are actors IN movies but ON TV shows?
- Candy Corn has a lot of criticisms thrown it’s way. I don’t understand the hatred that it has high fructose corn syrup, though. Wouldn’t it be weirder if it didn’t?
- Can someone with a lot of time on their hand collect the data between the rise of ADHD diagnosis in kids and compare it with the decline in recess and gym classes? I’d bet a lifetime supply of Ritalin that there’s a correlation.
- Can someone else figure out how long someone has a question in their head before they just pull their phone out to answer said question without giving the brain any bit of a workout?
- Who remembers when music lovers liked various genres? That goes back to MTV when the M stood for Music. We had commonality with each other. Now the world is compartmentalized. I blame MTV.
- Is it REALLY that difficult to remember the difference between loose (not tight) and lose (opposite of win/find)? I *still* crack up at the irony of someone calling another person a “looser”.
- What does it take for someone to bemoan labor practices in agriculture while typing those complaints on their Apple products? Again, irony that Apple gets a pass while fruit farmers are vilified.
- So if I (enter action), am I the bad guy? That’s ALWAYS a “yes”, right??? I mean, I’ve never said, “If I invite my neighbors over for dinner and give them thoughtful gifts, am I the bad guy?”
- When did we move to leasing culture? I don’t own music, movies, or even software anymore. Everything is moving towards a subscription, these days.
- Have you heard my new podcast DalyDose of Veterans Intel?? You can also search for it in Spotify, Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts, etc.
Posted on October 16, 2019, in Just Life, Random and tagged Life, Questions, Random, Random Thoughts. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment